Wednesday 17 June 2015

Pregnant women Protested.

Sophie action Guidolin uploaded to his personal account. (Doc. Sophie Guidolin via Facebook)
Sophie Guidolin (26) from Gold Coast, Australia in the last few hours to protests and criticism from netizens because she was practicing upload photos weights weighing 30 kilograms.

Six Months Pregnant Women Weightlifting 30 Kg.
Because Sophie is under special conditions. She was six months pregnant with twins girls. "There was a man who said on Facebook that I was too heavy lifting. But by whom? He? My first child weighs 29 kilograms and when she fell asleep I had to carry her, "Sophie said as quoted by the Daily Mail.

In the photos uploaded on Instagram and Facebook was seen Sophie was carrying over 30 kilograms, while her husband was behind him as he watched.

"Some say worried I would have prolapse (hernia ginekologikal), but it also happens if I take a pencil bending or lifting groceries. Miscarriages can occur for many reasons, but people always connect with the sport, "said Sophie.

"Many people have expressed concern for pregnant women who exercise. And I 110 percent understand why, "said prospective mother was quoted as saying by E! News. "There are a lot of myths, legends and old on pregnant women outside the same opinion very difficult to understand what is true then it is just made up. I do not want to hear all of it except from the medical staff who are qualified and reliable. "

Sophie herself is not only happy to work out hard. But among a number of his profession he is also a nutritionist who like to write in a blog about healthy eating patterns, has written a number of cookbooks. Still, Sophie received a lot of criticism that calls the sport is doing too harsh for a woman who is pregnant.

Sophie then reply to the protest it by uploading a picture with an open stomach and statements. "Woah ... Exercise lift burdens yesterday sparked a lot of debate!" And then added, "I did not expect it, but the photo was indeed what it is when a pregnant woman is exercising. And the benefits of exercise that makes me happy to discuss this topic. "

Sophie encourages pregnant women to keep exercising as long as they are allowed by their obstetrician. "There are many myths and legends of our ancestors about the pregnancy from an early age until old infant toddler! However you should receive an explanation from the medical practitioner and continue the sport, then I would also highly recommend you to exercise for the sake of your own health and your baby #fitpregnancy #health #twinpregnancy # 26weeks, "Sophie wrote.

Sophie is also a supporter of a clean diet, also told fans about the first and second pregnancy journey. How does her weight rose sharply, during early pregnancy because of their ignorance of nutrition.

"When pregnant two boys I never again come to the gym and actually unhealthy lifestyles," said Sophie. "I had gestational diabetes and gained more than 28 kilograms of each pregnancy despite the recommended weight may only go up 12-14 kilograms," said Sophie. "The health risks I face is not messing around."

Now with a third pregnancy, Sophie updating and fitnessnya diet approach. With the approval of his doctor he went on the sport as he usually did. "I have no special education for this, but I feel healthier and more energetic. I'm just exercising the extent permitted by obstetricians me alone. "

Based on his Facebook account, Sophie only practiced three times a week with occasional mixing weight training with fast running and Pilates.

"As long as I got the explanation, I feel healthy and active at that time I will continue to exercise. But there are days when I can not exercise because they feel tired and just resting in bed alone, I do not want to force myself, "he said. "When I'm tired I do not practice. I listened to the sound of my body. "
Thank you for reading this article. Written and posted by Bambang Sunarno. sunarnobambang86@gmail.com
author:
http://schema.org/Personal.
https://plus.google.com/105319704331231770941.
name: Bambang Sunarno.
http://primadonablog.blogspot.com/2015/06/pregnant-women-protested.html
DatePublished: June 17, 2015 at 19:54
Tags : Pregnant women Protested.
Code : 7MHPNPADAEFW

Posted by: Bambang Sunarno
www.Primo.com Updated at: 19:54

No comments:

Post a Comment