Monday 30 March 2015

Australian Muslim women were attacked.

A Muslim woman was badly shaken by the physical and verbal attacks that happened on the train in Sydney on Monday (23/3) night. Because of that incident and believed that he was targeted because of his religion.

Hina, who just wants to be called his first name, was on the train to return home from station to station Parramatta Town Hall, when he claimed to have been attacked.

He said he will ride the train around 05:30 pm, but find no seats available so that he was standing near the stairs, and saw 'a man came'.
"He was tall. He looked angry," said Hina recently.
Female 30-year-old says, he seems to want to use the stairs before hitting Hina with his shoulder.
"I thought maybe it was a mistake, so I just resign," he said.
He was told, "Then he moved closer to me and hit me three or four times with his shoulder, his bag. He kicked me with his feet. Then I realized that he was deliberately attacked me, so I then shouted."

Hina also said that he also threw a harsh word to him.
He said he was getting scared when there was no one on the train who tried to defend himself, but a woman who shouted at the man after the attack.
"It is a very crowded train but no one said anything. People just listen. I know they are afraid," said Hina.
He tried to get off at Redfern station to tell the manager station, but he was dropped at the same station.
"He passed me and insulted me verbally and go," he said.

Warning for women traveling alone

Hina reported the attack to police Parramatta, which is now investigating.
Police said the man was seen Caucasians, height about 175 cm, in his mid 30s, with a medium body size, bald head and a thin beard on the face, and wearing black jeans and white shoes.
Hina wear hijab and said he felt he was after him because of his religious identity.
"At the moment he entered, he looked angry at me. I was the only one on the train was that wearing the veil. It was a strong effort to attack me," north.
He confessed, he did not go to work today (24/3) for fear of using the train.
"I do not have the courage to go to the station. I was afraid because I was a single woman living alone. I could not get out of the house. One of these incidents have shaken my confidence," he said.
He said he wants more women, both Muslim and non-Muslim, to be vigilant when traveling alone. Thank you for reading this article.
Written and posted by Bambang Sunarno. sunarnobambang86@gmail.com
author:
http://schema.org/Personal.
https://plus.google.com/105319704331231770941.
name: Bambang Sunarno.
http://primadonablog.blogspot.com/2015/03/australian-muslim-women-were-attacked.html
DatePublished: March 30, 2015 at 10:16
Tags : Australian Muslim women were attacked.
Code : 7MHPNPADAEFW

Posted by: Bambang Sunarno
www.Primo.com Updated at: 10:16

No comments:

Post a Comment